Please register early!
* Please present at booth outside of restricted area and fill out registration form
* You will be allocated a grid position within restricted area
* You will be given wrist band wrist that matches your allocated grid position
* You will receive Receipt of registration matching grid position & wrist band sequential number. * You MUST have this recept with you when the world record attempts begins
* The restricted area is to be marked up into a grid of 17 discreet areas with capacity for 100 participants standing and playing – approximately 7mt x 7mt
* Each grid area will have a specific wrist band design designated.
* Wrist bands will be numbered sequentially and allocated in this precise sequence.
* Each section of grid will be allocated 1 x supervisor and 1 x counter (non participants)
* 15 min prior to start of World Record Attempt restricted area will be Locked Down, no movements in or out will be allowed.
* PLEASE HELP Participants to organise into discrete lines/rows of 10 x 10 – allowing space for counters to move through.
* Counters will collect allocated RECEIPTS, check wrist band number against Receipt number
* Once grid is counted RECEIPTS are place in sealed envelope marked with grid identification.
* Envelopes are handed to supervisor. During Attempt any deductions for NON participation will be recorded on envelopes.
* Once attempt is completed Counters and Supervisors take sealed envelope to registration booth where the participant numbers will be counted.